Taşıtlarda gövde/karoseri tasarlanırken hangi faktörler dikkate alınır?
Taşıt gövdesi/karoserisi tasarlanırken dikkate alınan faktörler:
- Aesthetics/Estetik: to provide a pleasing overall appearance, surface quality and consistentdetails.
- Structural function/Yapısal fonksiyon: to support the weight of the transported passengers andload as well as the mechanical parts required for vehicle propulsion, controland other system functions, so withstanding mechanical stresses frommultiplesources.
- Ergonomy and roominess/ Ergonomi ve iç yaşam alanı: to supply easy access and adequate room for thedriver, passengers and transported goods.
- Safety/Emniyet: to ensure integrity of passenger compartment in the event of a crash,while absorbing the impact energy as well as to reduce injuries to vulnerableroad users (pedestrians, wheelers), in case of collision.
- Aerodynamics/Aerodinamik: to minimize drag due to air impact; to control air flow effectson tyre-road contact and vehicle stability.
- Insulation/İzolasyon-Yalıtım: to minimize noise, vibration and thermal transmission, generatedby body walls, by lack of sealing between compartment and movable partsand by thermal radiation from the surfaces of passengers compartment.
- Visibility/Görebilirlik: to provide the highest possible day and night visibility on the environmentand to host the lighting devices in the most effective way.